In a natural progression towards providing single-source design and construction services, we have formed an affiliated firm: F&V Construction Management, Inc.
Under a construction management approach to a major construction project, we are able to utilize our staffs’ professional expertise in the specialized areas of cost estimating, systems analysis, value engineering, "constructability" review scheduling of activities, procurement, and construction coordination and supervision is added to the capabilities of the traditional project team of client and engineer. Our clients find that having just one company responsible for the design, schedule, quality and final cost helps stream line their projects.
- Construction costs are identified and predicted reliably during the design phase. Team interacts relating to construction cost, completion schedule, and quality work to maximize value for our clients.
- C.M. contributes to a synergistic team approach in the owner's interest.
- Value engineering by C.M. can be done at this time when it can be implemented into the design. Major design decisions can be made on the basis of complete information.
- C.M. early facilitates financial planning and avoids potential delays for redesign caused by budget problems recognized too late.
- All records, books, estimates are "open book".
- Prudent buying and value engineering with trade contractors results in cost savings reverting to our clients, not a general contractor.
- Competitive bidding is retained on all work and subcontractors can be selected based on experience, work quality and performance record as well as flexibility to pre-qualify trade contractors for better control of schedules and costs.
- Facilitates fast track or phased construction providing earlier completion.
- Single prime responsibility for construction.
- No additional owner personnel required to monitor construction.
Our services include:
- Turnkey construction
- Contract management
- Retrofit and renovation