Whether the project is big or small and involves collection, treatment, or pumping, is new or renovation, F &V has a history of developing innovative, appropriate, cost effective and environmentally sensitive solutions for a wide variety of wastewater engineering projects with particular expertise in small and mid size community and institutional wastewater systems.
We pride ourselves in our ability to analyze problems with a holistic approach that considers technical, environmental, regulatory, social and cultural issues while also focusing on using appropriate technologies and identifying the best practicable and cost effective solutions to meet a community’s needs.
Our multi-disciplinary team of experienced engineers, scientists and designers provide a wide range of skills directly applicable to wastewater projects.
- Inflow / infiltration studies and remediation
- Sewage facilities plans
- Waste minimalization
- Plant evaluations
- Rate studies
- Grant preparation and administration
- Regulatory compliance
- System mapping
- Wastewater collection
- Pump stations
- Low pressure sewage systems
- Force mains
- Industrial pretreatment
- Screening and grit removal
- Biological, chemical, and physical treatment
- Biological nutrient removal
- Sewer separation and CSO management
- Biosolids handling, dewatering, and disposal