Construction Schedule Update
The following provides an update of April-May engineering activities for the SIP program:
- Hallack Contracting has completed the following work:
- Wythe St. – Sanitary Sewer Main from Sixth St. to Forth St, and Storm Sewer from Fifth St. to Fourth St.
- Fifth St. – Sanitary Sewer Main from Wythe St. to Rutledge St, and Storm Sewer from Wythe St. to the creek.
- Restored survey monuments on the 2017 project.
- Progress Meeting #2 was held on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 with the contractor and Pentwater Wire Works (PWW). We are coordinating construction efforts to allow continued truck access to PWW.
- Progress Meeting #3 was held on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 with the contractor and Pentwater Wire Works (PWW).
- A meeting was held on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 with the Service Committee to give an update on the project.
- An update notice of construction work has been sent to residences affected by the project. Also, the F&V portal link on the Village’s website will be updated with construction notices.
Anticipated work for rest of May will include the following:
- Hallack Contracting will continue construction on the following work:
- Wythe St. – Storm Sewer from Fourth St. to Third St and water main from Sixth St. to Third St.
- Fifth Street – Road building from Wythe St. to Rush St.
- Fourth St. – Sanitary Sewer Main from Sixth St. to Fifth St.
- We will continue to update our project portal with construction activities as new or changing information becomes available.
- Review remaining construction/punch list items from the 2017 project.