Village of Pentwater - Street Improvement Plan
June 2017 – Street Improvement Plan (SIP) Update
The following provides an update of May work items of work for the SIP program:
- May 11 – Service Committee meeting to review update PASER (street ratings), street elevation survey, drainage master plan recommendations and preliminary recommendations for construction in 2017-2019. 2017 construction locations finalized with the committee.
- Sanitary Sewer Assessment – Met with Village staff to review utility improvement needs, secured and reviewed existing Village sanitary televising records. Currently developing specific sanitary sewer improvements needs to integrate with street improvements.
- Soil borings and pavement corings for 2017 project area is complete.
- Street topographic survey of 2017 project area is complete.
- Solicited quotes for CCTV of areas not previously CCTV’d. Recommended contracting with Plummers Environmental Services for this work and tentatively scheduled for July 2017.
Anticipated June work:
- Prepare preliminary construction plans and cost estimates for fall 2017 construction.
- Submit required construction permit applications.
- Prepare final plans, specifications and bidding documents for 2017 construction bidding.