Welcome to the Village of Pentwater Street Improvement Plan Project page! Here you can find information about your project and provide input.
June 2017 Update
The following provides an update of May work items of work for the SIP program:
- May 11 – Service Committee meeting to review update PASER (street ratings), street elevation survey, drainage master plan recommendations and preliminary recommendations for construction in 2017-2019. 2017 construction locations finalized with the committee.
- Sanitary Sewer Assessment – Met with Village staff to review utility improvement needs, secured and reviewed existing Village sanitary televising records. Currently developing specific sanitary sewer improvements needs to integrate with street improvements.
- Soil borings and pavement corings for 2017 project area is complete.
- Street topographic survey of 2017 project area is complete.
- Solicited quotes for CCTV of areas not previously CCTV’d. Recommended contracting with Plummers Environmental Services for this work and tentatively scheduled for July 2017.
Anticipated June work:
- Prepare preliminary construction plans and cost estimates for fall 2017 construction.
- Submit required construction permit applications.
- Prepare final plans, specifications and bidding documents for 2017 construction bidding.
Articles and Resources
F&V Powerpoint Presentation
May Meeting Minutes