The following provides an update of September-October engineering activities for the Street and Utility Improvement Program:
- Hallack Contracting has completed the following work:
- Wythe St. – Underground utilities to Park St.
- Morris St. – Removals and road building from 5th St. north to cul-de-sac.
- Concord St. – Storm Sewer from Wythe St. to Rutledge St.
- Rush St. – Underground utilities and road building from 5th St. to 3rd St.
- Second St/Ellery St. – Sanitary Sewer on Ellery St. from 3rd St to 2nd St.
Immediate Construction Schedule
Anticipated work for rest of October will include the following:
- Hallack Contracting will continue construction on the following work:
- Wythe St. – Road building and HMA Paving from 4th St. to Park St.
- Morris St. – HMA Paving from 5th St. north to cul-de-sac.
- Second St/Ellery St. – Storm Sewer to the creek and road building.
- Rush St. – HMA Paving from 5th St. to 3rd St.
- Fifth St. – Road building and HMA Paving from Rush St. to Morris St.
We will update our project portal with construction activities as new or changing information becomes available.
For questions, please contact the following:
Gerry Klock, Resident Project Representative (231) 642-1467