Welcome to the Village of Pentwater Street Improvement Plan Project page! Here you can find information about your project and provide input.
The contractor is currently placing and grading gravel on the following streets:
Dover St. from Lowell St. to Park St.
Concord St. from Dover St. to Hancock St.
Park St. from Dover St. to Hancock St.
Hanover St. from Hancock Street to Morris St.
Wythe St. from Park St. t Hanover St.
The above streets are scheduled for the first course of asphalt to be paved this Friday and Saturday June 21st and 22nd, weather dependent.
Construction will begin on Concord St. from Rutledge St. to Rush St. this week.
For questions, please contact the following: Steve Warmbein, Resident Project Representative (231) 527-8913
The following provides an update of April/May engineering activities for the Street and Utility Improvement Program:
Anticipated work for the rest of May will include the following:
NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTION
This notice is to inform you that starting April 8th, 2019 construction will begin on the 2019 Pentwater Street & Utility Project. This project will include the following:
· Removal of the existing pavement and repaving of the streets indicated on the map below.
· Various water main, sanitary, and storm drain improvements on the indicated streets.
· Miscellaneous construction items include drainage improvements, surface restoration and pavement markings.
IMMEDIATE CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULE:
April 8th – April 12th, 2019
· Pavement Removal on Lowell St., Dover St., Park St., and Concord St.
· Pavement Removal on Hanover St. and Wythe St.
April 15th – April 30th, 2019
· Sanitary, and storm drain on Lowell St, Dover St, Park St and Concord St.
· Water main, sanitary, and storm drain on Hanover St. and Wythe St.
The affected streets will be closed to through traffic for the duration of the construction schedules. Access to residences will be maintained throughout the project. The contractor for the project is Hallack Contracting, Inc. from Hart MI. If you have any questions about the work, please contact the onsite Resident Project Representative. We thank you for your cooperation and patience during the construction.
For questions, please contact the following:
Steve Warmbein, Resident Project Representative (231) 527-8913