Welcome to the City of Northville 2022 Local Streets, Utilities, and Parking Lot Improvements Construction Updates project portal! Here you can find information about the project and provide input. Construction is tentatively scheduled to begin April 28, 2022 and is expected to run through September. Work is currently not scheduled for Sundays or holidays.
Activities planned for the week of May 16, 2022, weather depending, include:
- Pavement Markings
- Removals of curb, sidewalk, and concrete patches
- Base repairs
Church Street Parking Lot (behind Starbucks)
- Pavement Striping
If you have any questions or require any special accommodations, please contact the City’s engineering consultants, Fleis & VandenBrink’s onsite representative at 586.899.7015, or their office at 248.536.1997.
The 2022 City of Northville Local Streets, Water Main, and Parking Lot Improvements Program includes the following projects:
- Church Street Parking Lot (just south of Starbucks) – Full reconstruction
- Randolph Street (entire length) – 2 inch mill and fill with necessary base and curb repairs
- Andover Drive (entire length) – 1.5 inch mill and fill with necessary base and curb repairs
- Grasmere Road (entire length) – 3 inch cap with necessary base repairs
- Morgan Boulevard (north half of boulevard) – Full reconstruction
- Lake Street (entire length) – Full reconstruction, water main replacement and storm sewer improvements 16