Baseline Road Paving Operations
Welcome to the City of Northville 2020 Road and Utility Construction Updates project portal! Here you can find information about the project and provide input. Construction begins May 11, 2020 and is expected to run through November. Work is currently not scheduled for Sundays or holidays.
The 2020 City of Northville Local Roads Program includes the following projects:
- Base Line Road (Center to Novi Street) – 1.5 inch mill and fill – COMPLETE
- Stanstead Road (entire length) – Full reconstruction – COMPLETE
- Summerside Lane (entire length) – 3 inch asphalt capping with some base repairs – COMPLETE
- Larry Drive (entire length) – Full reconstruction
- Grace Court (entire length) – Full reconstruction and water main replacement
- Grace Street (Baseline to Maplewood) – Full reconstruction with some water main and sanitary sewer replacement
- Allen Drive (Novi Street to Novi Road) – Full reconstruction
- Potomac Street (entire length) – Some mill and fill and some full reconstruction
- N Rogers Street (Potomac to Main) – Full reconstruction and water main replacement
- High Street (Randolph to Dunlap) – Full reconstruction and water main replacement
- W Cady Street (Rogers to new pavement west of Wing) – Full reconstruction and water main replacement
- Coldspring Drive (entire length) – 1.5 inch mill and fill with necessary base and curb repairs – COMPLETE
- Sherrie Lane (entire length) – 1.5 inch mill and fill with necessary base and curb repairs – COMPLETE
- Spring Drive (entire length) – 1.5 inch mill and fill with necessary base and curb repairs with some widening
Planned Projects for 2020
Activities planned for the week of June 29, 2020 include:
- Pour approaches.
N. Rogers Street
- Preparation of base and sub base, as-needed.
- Underdrain and utilities.
- Preparation for retaining wall installation.
- Pouring curb and approaches.
W. Cady Street
If you have any questions or require any special accommodations, please contact the City’s engineering consultants, Fleis & VandenBrink’s onsite representative at 586.899.7015, or their office at 248.536.1997.