Industries are the backbone of our economy, and just like real bones, require support and maintenance for efficient operations and regulatory compliance. It’s as important for industries to take care of themselves as it is to take care of the environment in the process. When industry clients like Caterpillar, Deere & Company, Kraft Oscar Mayer, Leiner Davis Gelatin, ALCOA, Nestle-Purina, and Northrop Grumman come to us with environmental concerns and regulation needs, we can provide:
- Development of Local Limits.
- Industrial Facility Inspections.
- Regulatory Consultation.
- Verification Procedures.
- Waste Characterization.
We have conducted various industrial environmental compliance audits involving the evaluation of the facilities’ compliance with numerous federal, state and local environmental regulations and in-house policies related to the following regulations:
- Clean Air Act (CAA).
- Clean Water Act (CWA).
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation & Liability Act (CERCLA) / Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
- Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA).
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) / Above Storage Tank (AST).
Our audits include the preparation of compliance management plans, employee training and follow-ups to monitor compliance deficiency abatement actions, so every industrial client meets environmental regulation standards.