F&V provides customized homeland security – emergency management assessment, planning, and exercise services for effective preparedness of your community and workplace safety.
F&V utilizes an individual client approach to identify realistic threats, hazards, risk, and vulnerabilities, as well as evaluates and validates emergency plans, capabilities, and resources. We take the time to understand your, needs, facility, organization/agency, and the surrounding area into account when creating your customized solution to emergency management and planning.
We address pre-event education and initiatives, response coordination, and post-event support and follow-up because your preparedness should be a seamless blend with local community resources and initiatives. Whether it’s an emergency at your facility, a community disaster, public health emergency, a response strategy for your staff, we work with you to train, equip and exercise realistic safety procedures solutions.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Active violence planning and training
- DHS-FEMA Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) standards
- Emergency preparedness/awareness planning, training, and exercises
- Employee protective actions
- Professional Emergency Manager (PEM) certifications
- Terrorism awareness CBRNE weapons of mass destruction (WMD)
- Threat/hazard based specialized training curriculums