Funding can make or break a project for many communities. F&V actively pursues grant funding and low-interest loan opportunities on behalf of clients to help your projects become a reality.
We are your advocate, helping you to find and apply for funds so you can be awarded the most money possible. Our staff maintains relationships with several funding agencies and stays abreast of the latest state and federal programs that offer significant funding, so no project gets shelved due to lack of funds. Whether you’re enhancing your downtown with a decorative streetscape or upgrading your watermain system, all projects require money. We will help you fund your project into reality because every project is important to your community – and us.
Since our company’s, inception we have assisted our clients in receiving over $500 million in grants and low-interest loans. We have vast experience in grant and funding assistance programs utilized by Michigan and Indiana communities:
- Department of Transportation – Michigan and Indiana (MDOT) / (INDOT)
- Economic Development Authority (EDA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) / Michigan Hazard Mitigation Program (MHMP)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Indiana Office of Community & Rural Affairs (OCRA)
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM)
- Local Tax Increment Financing Authority (TIFA)
- Michigan Environment, Great Lakes & Energy (EGLE)
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources (MDNR)
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC)
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA)
- Rural Development (RD, formerly FmHA)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)