F&V provides consulting management services to assist clients in locating and obtaining land for their projects and developments.
Without land, a project cannot begin – which is why we focus our approach to land acquisition on location accessibility, budget, land type, use, and your goals and needs. We recognize what makes land property stand out and work to produce a financially successful acquisition and support economic viability.
Whether you’re looking to acquire total ownership of a plat or simply acquire a right-of-way, we will be your advocate to oversee smooth transition between prior property owner and client.
Areas of Expertise:
- Compliance with state and federal relocation requirements
- Condemnation preparation and testimony
- Conducting presentations and rezoning hearings
- Conducting property valuations
- Construction damage settlements
- Drafting, negotiating, and obtaining necessary easements
- Fee/easement/lease acquisition
- Managing vendor agreements for title work
- Market analysis
- Securing appraisals and reviews
- Ownership research and maps
- Property management
- Relocation assistance
- Rights-of-entry for data gathering
- Sale of excess property
- Specialty acquisitions