Transforming Liabilities into Assets
Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) has experienced demolition management staff to help transform blighted, abandoned and obsolete buildings into productive community assets.
Often, these deteriorated buildings are sources of lost property tax revenue, vandalism, safety concerns and just plain eyesores. They are frequently located in key areas that could be put back into productive use, giving new tax base, jobs or public greenspace for the community to enjoy.
Our approach to these transformations is through detailed planning and management. We work with you to help control costs and minimize Owner liability, as well as make sure your needs and goals are met. Whether the goal is to redevelop the site or simply clean-up an eyesore, we are here help you transform your liabilities into treasures.
Our demolition management experience includes:
- Biddable Specifications/Project Manual
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Contractor Bid Management
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Demolition Inspection and Oversight
- Environmental Remediation
- Hazardous Materials Assessments
- Site Planning