Power Your Projects
Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) provides proper technical code, compliant design and power distribution to help meet the electrical requirements of your project.
Our approach to electrical engineering aims to increase your project’s reliability through the monitoring of systems, plants & stations and efficiency through instrumentation. Reliability and efficiency are pursued through cost-saving methods and latest technologies that fit in line with your project goals and needs. We analyze your electrical system to help identity potential problems before issues flare up. Whether we’re powering motors and equipment, lighting up a community, or automating processes using Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), we can help your project from conception to completion.
Some of our major areas of electrical engineering expertise include:
- Arc Flash Studies
- Asset Management Planning
- Automated Controls
- Electrical Power Design
- Industrial Process Control
- Lighting Design for Indoors and Streetscapes
- Start-Up & System Maintenance
- Control System Reviews and Studies
- Systems Integration
- Water & Wastewater Power Distribution
- Wiring and Associated Electrical Apparatus