Preparing Communities for Realistic Safety Solutions
Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) provides customized Homeland Security – Emergency Management assessment, planning and exercise services for effective preparedness of your community and workplace safety.
F&V utilizes an individual client approach to identify realistic threats, hazards, risk and vulnerabilities, and evaluates & validates emergency plans, capabilities and resources. We take the time to understand your, needs, facility, organization/agency and the surrounding area into account when creating your customized solution to emergency management and planning.
We address pre-event education and initiatives, response coordination and post-event support & follow-up because your preparedness should be a seamless blend with local community resources and initiatives. Whether it’s an emergency at your facility, a community disaster, public health emergency, a response strategy for your staff, we work with you to train, equip and exercise realistic safety procedures solutions.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Active Violence Planning and Training
- DHS-FEMA Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) standards
- Emergency Preparedness – Awareness Planning, Training & Exercises
- Employee Protective Actions (Lockdown, Shelter-in-Place, Evacuation and Staff Accountability) Hazardous Materials Awareness
- Michigan Professional Emergency Manager (PEM) certifications
- Terrorism Awareness CBRNE Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
- Threat – Hazard based specialized Training Curriculums