Providing an Integrated Approach to Minimize Business Risks
Each property transaction has a unique set of circumstances and challenges. Our approach to environmental property assessment is to provide a corresponding set of services specifically designed to help you achieve your goals. Focusing on your goals, we integrate our environmental and engineering expertise to identify and evaluate potential liabilities, providing comprehensive solutions to minimize your business risks.
F&V has expertise in key phases of environmental property assessment, including environmental due diligence, building evaluations and regulatory compliance. We recognize that teamwork and collaboration help secure a successful transactions in today’s business climate. We routinely work with attorneys, developers, and real estate professionals on a diversity of projects types, from individual properties, industrial complexes, to confidential Mergers and Acquisitions involving multiple properties. Our integrated approach and depth of experience provides exceptional value to our clients. Our expertise includes:
- Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs).
- Due Care Assessments and Plans.
- Environmental Assessments (Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments).
- Environmental Compliance.
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation.
- Building Engineering Studies.
- Property Condition Assessments.
- Structure Demolition, Dismantling and Adaptive Reuse.