This Land Is Your Land
Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) provides consulting management services to assist clients in locating and obtaining land for their projects and developments.
Without land, a project cannot begin – which is why we focus our approach to land acquisition on location accessibility, budget, land type, use and your goals and needs. We recognize what makes land property stand out and work to produce a financially successful acquisition and support economic viability.
Whether you’re looking to acquire total ownership of a plat or simply acquire a right-of-way, we will be your advocate to oversee smooth transition between prior property owner and client.
Areas of Expertise:
- Compliance with State & Federal Relocation Requirements.
- Condemnation Preparation & Testimony.
- Conducting Presentations & Rezoning Hearings.
- Conducting Property Valuations.
- Construction Damage Settlements.
- Drafting, Negotiating & Obtaining Necessary Easements.
- Fee / Easement / Lease Acquisition.
- Managing Vendor Agreements for Title Work.
- Market Analysis.
- Securing Appraisals & Reviews.
- Ownership Research & Maps.
- Property Management.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Rights-of-Entry for Data Gathering.
- Routing / Siting.
- Sale of Excess Property.
- Specialty Acquisitions.