Answering What and Where
The surveyors at Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) answer the ‘what’ and ‘where’ questions of your project, whether it’s a site development, private property, or infrastructure and utility improvement project. We gather information using a mixture of surveying techniques and equipment to deliver data in the required format accurately and timely – laying the foundation for a successful project.
Our approach to land surveying is to first and foremost understand your immediate and long-term goals and needs. We look at projects from today’s ‘immediate’ perspective as well as tomorrow’s ‘what’s next.’ By taking the time to understand your project in a more comprehensive manner, we can combine ‘future-needs’ into the ‘now’ which typically realizes overall project savings.
Our surveyors can assist you with:
- As-Built Verification.
- Control network for GPS machine control.
- Layout services, including stake-out of structures, curbs, buildings, roads, industrial equipment and utilities.
- Precision site monitoring of critical site features to check for movement or changes.
- Aerial Mapping Control.
- GIS Control Networks.
- Hydrographic Surveys.
- Locating Underground Structures.
- Right of Way Determination.
- Topographic Mapping.
- Volume Calculations.
- ALTA Surveys.
- Boundary Surveys, Parcel Creation / Splits / Adjustments, Riparian Rights and Easements.
- Locating Flood Zones and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Map Amendments.
- New Plats, Vacating Portions of Existing Plats, and Re-Plats.
- Research assistance for easements and ownership.
- Wetland mapping, tree mapping.
- Expert witness.
- Boundary disputes.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- FARO 3D Laser Scanner.
- Innerspace Technology Echo Sounder with Data logging and GPS link.
- Topcon Digital Level.
- Trimble S6 Robotic Total Stations.
- Trimble R10 GPS.