Designs to be Experienced
A landscape architect at Fleis & VandenBrink blends art, science and technology to inspire meaningful change to the environments in which we exist.
Our designs are meant to be experienced. That’s why our approach is a collaboration between our landscape architect, you and your end users to create a valuable, aesthetic, safe and enjoyable environment based off your goals and needs. When environments are able to be experienced, your community is brought together. Whether it’s a splash pad park for the young and young at heart or a community park with a “living classroom,” our architects have the experience to integrate products and natural materials into a harmonious site development that’s appealing, accessible and affable.
When it comes to landscape architecture, the designs to be experienced are limitless. Our experience includes:
- Commercial & Retail Beautification
- Five-Year Recreation Plan Preparation
- Grant Application Preparation and Assistance
- Landscape Architecture
- Multi-Use & Non-Motorized Pathways and Trails
- Park & Recreation Design and Planning
- Public Plazas and Gathering Spaces
- Site Design & Planning
- Splash and Inline Skate Parks
- Streetscapes, Waterfronts and Parks
- Rain Gardens
- Transportation Corridors and Woonerf Elements