Designs to be Experienced
A landscape architect at F&V blends art, science and technology to inspire meaningful change to the environments in which we exist.
Our designs are meant to be experienced. That’s why our approach is a collaboration between our landscape architect, you and your end users to create a valuable, aesthetic, safe, and enjoyable environment based on your goals and needs. When environments are able to be experienced, your community is brought together. Whether it’s a splash pad park for the young and young at heart or a community park with a “living classroom,” our architects have the experience to integrate products and natural materials into a harmonious site development that’s appealing, accessible, and affable.
When it comes to landscape architecture, the designs to be experienced are limitless. Our experience includes:
- Commercial and retail beautification
- Five-year recreation plan preparation
- Grant application preparation and assistance
- Multi-use and non-motorized pathways and trails
- Park and recreation design and planning
- Public participation and design charrettes
- Public plazas and gathering spaces
- Site design and planning
- Splash and inline skate parks
- Streetscapes, waterfronts, and parks
- Rain gardens
- Transportation corridors and woonerf elements