Designs to be Experienced
The landscape architects at Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) blend art, science and technology to inspire meaningful change to the environments in which we live, work and play.
Our designs are meant to be experienced. That’s why our approach is a collaboration between you and your end users to create a valuable, aesthetic, safe and enjoyable environment based off your goals and needs. When environments are able to be experienced, your community is brought together. Whether it’s a splash pad park for the young and young at heart or a community park with a “living classroom,” our architects have the experience to integrate products and natural materials into a harmonious site development that’s appealing, accessible and affable.
When it comes to landscape architecture, the designs to be experienced are limitless. Our experience includes:
- Commercial & Retail Beautification.
- Five-Year Recreation Plan Preparation.
- Grant Application Preparation and Assistance.
- Landscape Architecture.
- Multi-Use & Non-Motorized Pathways and Trails.
- Park & Recreation Design and Planning.
- Public Plazas and Gathering Spaces.
- Site Design & Planning.
- Splash and Inline Skate Parks.
- Streetscapes, Waterfronts and Parks.
- Rain Gardens.
- Transportation Corridors and Woonerf Elements.