An extension of your staff
The civil engineers, architects and landscape architects at Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) have the experience and creativity to enhance the quality of life in your community.
Our approach to municipal engineering is to be an extension of your staff, providing our knowledge as the backbone to making your project a reality. From concept to grant funding to construction, we’re there listening and responding to you. Whether we’re designing a trail, building public roads and infrastructure, or designing a wastewater plant, we work with you to create and enhance the fabric of your community.
Our staff has expertise in nearly all areas of municipal engineering from planning through construction, including:
- Architectural Design.
- Capital Improvement Planning.
- Community Enhancement.
- Construction Observation.
- Grant and Financial Assistance.
- Hydraulic Modeling.
- Parks and Recreation.
- Permit Applications.
- Road and Bridge Design.
- Structural Design and Bridge and Dam Inspections.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Utility Coordination, Design and Rate Studies.
- Wastewater Treatment.
- Water Supply Development & Distribution.