Making A Better World Environment
F&V designs and upgrades your heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing infrastructure systems to provide comfortable, reliable and energy-efficient spaces – and a better world environment.
Our approach to process mechanical design engineering is to understand your building’s system infrastructure and find ways to make your building more comfortable and offer a payback to you in money and energy savings. We take into account client requirements and goals, budget concerns, energy usage and maintenance requirements to enhance efficiency.
Whether we’re designing a new building or updating older technology, we find solutions for state-of-the-art, energy-efficient systems that improve our world’s environment and save you money.
Our expertise includes:
- Finite element analysis and heat transfer
- Fire Protection Systems
- Flow and pressure measurement and control
- Humidity Control
- Mass, flow, temperature and pressure control and component design
- Mechanical, structural, thermal and radiation analysis
- Remote Monitoring and control