Protecting Human Health and the Environment
Scientists and engineers at Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) have experience designing, building, operating, upgrading and maintaining wastewater treatment plants and facilities to protect human health and the environment.
Our approach is to understand and assess your community’s wastewater needs. We look at different sources and the latest regulatory requirements and trends to solve your problem quickly, efficiently and environmentally. From concept planning through project completion, we will be your advocate for reclaiming your water and protecting your community and environment.
- Anaerobic & Aerobic Digestion.
- Biogas Re-Use.
- Biosolids Management.
- Capital Improvement Planning.
- Discharge Permits.
- Energy Management.
- Facility & System Review.
- Hydraulic Profile Evaluations.
- Industrial Pretreatment Plans.
- Intermunicipal & Industrial Contract Negotiations.
- Land Application.
- Maximum Allowable Headworks Loading (MAHL).
- Nutrient Management.
- Project Plans.
- Rate Studies.
- Residuals Management & Handling.
- Septage Receiving Plans & Business Plans.
- Sewer Collection.
- Wastewater Collection Design.
- Air Flotation.
- Biological Treatment (Numerous).
- Odor Control.
- Organic and Nutrient Removal / Resource Recovery.
- Physical/Chemical Treatment.
- Solids Dewatering.