Common Sense Solutions to Complicated Problems
The environmental investigation and remediation of contaminated sites can be a daunting challenge to communities and industries. Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) engineers, scientists, geologists and technicians investigate and remediate contaminated sites to protect and restore the environment.
F&V’s multi-disciplinary team provides common sense solutions to complicated problems. Our approach utilizes technologically sound, cost-effective solutions. We assess and offer innovative solutions on how to investigate and remediate environmental challenges. We also assist clients with reviewing the environmental impact future projects may have on their communities and provide them with best-choice alternatives. We strive to provide responsive, consistent service while delivering a quality product that is complete, on time and within budget.
Areas of Expertise:
- Brownfield Redevelopment.
- Compliance with Part 201/213 and other environmental cleanup regulations.
- Environmental Assessments and Compliance.
- Floodplain Management.
- Groundwater Discharge Permitting.
- Hydrogeological Studies.
- Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (LUST).
- Permit Consultation & Agency Negotiations.
- Remedial Investigations.
- Remediation System Operation and Maintenance.
- Soil & Groundwater Remediation.
- Underground Storage Tank / Above Ground Storage Tank Compliance.
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment & Mitigation.