Site Development & Enhancement Services
- Feasibility studies and zoning reviews
- Site planning/concept development
- Zoning approvals and variances
- Planning and zoning approvals
- Rezone applications
- Planned unit developments
- Landscape plans
- Low Impact Design & sustainable design
- Master site plans
- Public meeting facilitation
- Site photometric plans
- Stormwater management plans
- State agency approvals
- Utility infrastructure permitting
- Driveway permitting
- Water and sanitary design and permitting
- Erosion control permitting
- Well and septic permitting
- Wetland mitigation design
Site Development & Enhancement Project Types
- Regional commercial developments
- Multi-family apartment developments
- Single family subdivision plats and site condominiums
- Mixed use developments
- Industrial sites and expansions
- Government office sites and campuses
- Fast food / drive-thru restaurants
- Hospital campuses and medical offices
- Office parks
- Senior living homes and developments
- Educational buildings (K12 – University/College)
- Fire stations
- Municipal and dental offices
- Solar panel arrays
Start Developing Your Site with F&V
Start developing or enhancing your project with us!
At F&V, we approach site development & enhancement from a practical, developer’s mindset. We’re experts in the local approval and permitting processes and have successfully pursued variances, zoning changes, special exception uses, site plan approvals, land divisions, and plats.
We make sure your goals are understood and met on budget now while also being good for your wallet in the future. Whether we’re working as a team leader or an integral team member, we bring high performance and value to your projects.
No matter if you’re developing or enhancing a single building, skyline-high condominiums, retail centers, or professional office space, we have the knowledge and experience to develop your site into something spectacular.
F&V understands industrial sites. We start by learning how your operations affect the site and considering important factors such as trucking intensive product flow, separation of customer areas, or outdoor storage.
Timelines for site development vary from project to project and are dependent on a number of factors. Give us a call so we can better understand your project to provide a more accurate estimate.