Our construction administration starts and ends with inspection and testing focused on safeguarding that the project is built to the plan and specifications. We also work with the owner to oversee the project receives the value and quality needed out of final construction as well as long-term use.
Some of the areas in which we can provide construction engineering, inspection, and testing include:
- On-site inspection Resident Project Representation (RPR)
- Office technician duties and paperwork
- FieldBook and FieldManager
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Material testing
- Condition assessment
- Asset management
- Constructability reviews
- Dam inspections
- Bridge inspections
- Construction staking and layout
- Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) reviews
- Ride quality and recommendations
- Municipal utilities inspection
- Earthwork and site inspections
- Troxler nuclear density testing
- Gravel pit inspections
- Bridge construction inspection
- As-built and survey post-construction
- Soil Erosion Sedimentation Control (SESC)
- Trained stormwater operators
- Local and MDOT LAP road inspection
We are prequalified by Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) in over 30 categories, and over 10 categories by the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT).
Let F&V oversee your project's value
Give us a call or email below!
Many municipalities are responsible for their underground infrastructure (roadways, sewers, watermains). Maintaining their long-term use increases a community’s quality of life and saves money. Our construction engineers provide municipalities with oversite during project construction to help communities confirm that their project is being constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications. We act as a community’s representative in the field to assist with the delivery of a successful construction project.
Surveying is typically the first step of a project and can be performed by one of our surveyors. Soil testing – along with inspections and other testing – will be performed by one of our qualified and experience construction engineers or resident project representatives.