Optimizing Your Operations
Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) improves performance of well-run water and wastewater facilities through optimization studies and evaluations to help communities preserve their capital investments and control costs, as well as keep them healthy.
Our approach has always been to represent the technical information, historical background, regulatory compliance issues and community interests with precision and accuracy. The resulting data allows us to determine if improvements can be made to energy utilization, water production and distribution, chemical usage, data utilization, wastewater sludge processing and disposal, operator staffing, and warehouse practices and procedures. The study findings will be used to produce realistic recommendations and a plan for their implementation that will improve your water operation facilities, thereby improving your community.
- Condition assessment.
- Maintenance planning.
- Major maintenance and repair.
- Security and emergency response.
- Automated meter reading.
- Computerized maintenance management systems.
- Customer information systems.
- Environmental management systems.
- Geographic information systems/spatial solutions.
- Information technology.
- Program controls.
- Managed services.
- Capital improvements prioritization.
- Comprehensive financial planning.
- Rate studies.
- System valuation.
- Plant / system evaluation.
- Process control.
- Process/performance optimization.
- O&M manuals.
- Standard operating procedures.