Revitalizing Properties into Community Assets
F&V prides itself in being able to help communities turn liability brownfield properties into assets. Oftentimes transforming contaminated, blighted or functionally obsolete properties into new development projects leads to new investments and jobs. Funds are frequently available for brownfield redevelopment projects, and at F&V we are proud of our success in identifying and securing funding assistance for our clients with eligible projects.
Our approach to brown redevelopment is all about teamwork and collaboration with project stakeholders. F&V works with local communities, private developers, state agencies, and the USEPA in the assessment, planning, funding, and successful completion of brownfield projects.
Each unique brownfield project has its own set of planning, environmental, and engineering challenges. Our expertise includes:
- Brownfield grant and loan applications and management
- Brownfield work plans
- Building demolition and adaptive reuse planning and assistance
- Due care evaluations and planning
- Hazardous materials surveys
- Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments
- Public information and education
- Site development planning and engineering