F&V’s structural engineers improve the performance of buildings, bridges, towers, and other structures to safely resist the forces to which they are subjected.
Our goal is to produce structures that are safe, aesthetically pleasing and sustainable, yet cost-effective. Most of the structures we work on are used on a daily basis for linking communities, such as providing clean drinking water, protecting the environment and providing space for municipal governance and operations. Our work helps to transform inadequate sites and structures into opportunities for development or redevelopment. Whether it’s a building or a bridge, our experts will help support and link your community to be structurally sound.
Our structural group is versatile to take on a wide variety of projects. Our areas of expertise include:
- Computer-aided design (CAD) designers
- Concrete construction and material technology
- Condition surveys
- Design and construction of new structures
- Expert witness testimony
- Field and laboratory testing
- Forensic structural services
- Inspection and analysis of existing buildings
- Investigations and monitoring
- Leadership in energy and environmental design (LEED)